Monday 9 February 2015

Smell goods...

One of the greatest things about having family/friends living in the States is that they can be your personal delivery person and bring over whatever you cannot get over here in the UK. 

Anyone that knows me knows I have an obsession with smell goods and with that I am talking about candles. And I am not taking about the Poundland pack of 10 Lavender tea lights that don't do anything.

I am talking about good quality amazing smelling, memory reloading, sensory overload candles. So when my uncle arrived over the weekend he fed that addiction of mine.




If there was any store or product that I was jealous of my stateside darlings having access to, it was the Bath & Bodyworks brand and candles. When watching YouTube (as always) the candles come up again and again and the scents always sound so amazing. So it was only right to put in an order (with the uncle of course since they don't deliver internationally -_-). I know some would be thinking 'but what about Yankee candles?' Well to ME they are just okay. I feel the variety is not up to par and to be honest they are overpriced for what they are. At £7.99 for the small jar, £16.99 for the medium and £19.99 for the large one I just don't see the justification to be completely honest. 

I am not a fan of really sweet sickly smelling scents so I asked him to get more of fresh, or floral smelling ones rather than the 'buttercream cupcake' types. As always they had an offer for that day only and each jar was only $8 and that was for the large jars too. Can you say B A R G A I N?! 

He arrived with 

WINTER CANDY APPLE 
A sweet yuletide treat of candied apples and spiced orange zest, with a touch of winter musk

VANILLA BEAN NOEL
A happy holiday favorite of vanilla bean, rich cocoa, sweet cream and a touch of caramel

FROSTED CRANBERRY
The essence of holiday magic, captured in white cranberry, juicy peach and raspberry

These scents are absolutely amazing and so glad at what he picked out for me. I am surely going to enjoy burning these whoop whoop!

What brand and scents are your favourites? Let me know x

Remmy x

No comments:

Post a Comment