Wednesday 14 January 2015

New Chapter...


Hey my Lovies,

Happy new year all! 
Another year somersaluted round quicker than we could blink and we are welcoming 2015 to our midst.

Last year had lots of ups and downs for me and quite frankly I am glad to see the back of it. Last year required me to learn as well as humble myself a lot more. All for good to be honest but sometimes you just want the lessons without all the extra wahala (Definition: Stress/Problem).

So with the new year I have decided that this will be my year of living in the moment and just soaking it all in and taking time to enjoy it. Meaning more fun, laughter, food and travelling. 

I do not have 'resolutions' per se but I do have a few targets which I will be working hard towards. These include destinations I want to visit, people I want to see a lot more of, spiritual and work/business targets. I am so excited to get going and make this year amazing with the help of my boo thang - the big man upstairs.

What are you going to be working/striving towards this year?

Remmy x


No comments:

Post a Comment