Thursday 11 September 2014

Viva Glam Rihanna II

So I gave in...

As some of you already know, I have a love-hate relationship when it comes to the MAC brand and it seems like it's just their lipsticks that always tugs at the junkie in me and fall in love with it all over agin. 

 With all that said I managed to get sucked in again *cue side-eyes from everyone*


Now when I first saw the swatches on temptalia etc I really was not sold. Not to mention that it is also a frost finish which I DO NOT like at all! 

So why buy it I hear you say? 

Well when I walked into Debenhams one of the assistants was a woman of colour and she was wearing it and pretty darn well I might add. So after seeing that I too decided that it will look amazing on me too by force. 

RIHANNA VIVA GLAM II LIPSTICK: The lipstick is a what I would describe as a mucky cross between brown and prey which also has an iridescent purple under shimmer! I am really not the best at describing but basically it's a frosty grey!

RIHANNA VIVA GLAM II LIPGLASS: This colour I would say is more of a shimmer purple but comes off slightly transparent when used alone! It is a perfect compliment to the lipstick in my opinion and would also give a high gloss and subtle shimmer on top of other lipsticks that may be in your collection.

Right now I am still trying to find the best way to rock it including the best suited lip liner. Once I have that down you will soon be seeing pics from me.

Remmy x

No comments:

Post a Comment