Thursday 21 August 2014

Shortage or what???

Hey Lovies,

I have noticed something that I was wondering if someone could shed some light on because I seriously feel like I am either missing the point or just not getting the message.

What is it I have noticed you ask WELL...

When I am interested in a product particularly foundations I like to get colour matched, then I like to ask for a sample so that I may go home and try it out and see how I like it. 
Now I know most of you are thinking 'Okay that is pretty standard' but what I don't get is why these babes at the counters like to go on stush... 



Like, I really don't understand. Am I supposed to just do half of my face with these and then walk around like that for the rest of the day? Because in all honesty this amount is so rude. What then gets me on top of all that they try to redeem it by saying 'A little goes a long way'!

REALLYYYYYY?

I like to have a sample that would give me at least two full applications because then I can see how my skin would react to it, give it a chance in various lighting as well as see how it holds up against the day which I feel cannot be done with the amount they give you.

People that work at beauty counters please enlighten me, are you told to be stingy of is it they just don't like the look of me because I am absolutely baffled!

Anyway until next time 

Remmy x

No comments:

Post a Comment