Monday 5 May 2014

I Took The Plunge...

Hey Lovies

As some of you may or may not know I had decided to go natural and had my last relaxer May 17th 2013. From there I decided to transition rather than do the big chop mainly because there was still styles that I wanted to achieve at that moment with weaves and braids which would not have been possible if I had really short hair and wigs were not my thing!

So after all that transitioning I finally decided to chop off my relaxed ends 11months after my relaxer! I am so happy that I done it and think I have managed to retain quite a bit of length.

Before the cut...

Eek... During the cut

End results!!!

If you like to see my chop video process please refer to my '1...2...3...CUT!!!' video on my YouTube channel.

Remmy x



No comments:

Post a Comment