Friday 13 June 2014

MAC X KELLY OSBORNE

Hey Lovies, 

Question: Am I the only one that feels that MAC comes out with new collections so they can suck their pockets dry?
No? Okay maybe its just me. 

But on a serious note when I saw this MAC x Kelly & Sharon Osborne collection I got E X C I T E D! 

Quick rant though, why does MAC slack on sending out emails informing that the collection has dropped? I received an email that day as 14:34 when the collection had dropped early that morning. Me being me, as soon as I read it I jumped on the website and surprise surprise all the lippies were gone. To say I was upset is a slight understatement. So I spent the day sulking (yes I am a big baby... sue me).
Fast forward to the next day though my amazing mother whom I tend to refer to as my enabler when it comes to makeup, walked in from a night shift and handed me a MAC bag! 

Excitement slapped me mehnnn, Mumsy was able to get the last 2 in the Kings Cross branch for me.
Basically I got my hands on the 2 lipsticks that I was looking forward to woop woop.

 Picture courtesy of Temptalia

Picture courtesy of Temptalia

The packaging is gorgeous

Kelly Yum-Yum & Dodgy Girl

I have not had the opportunity to swatch or test them yet but I will make sure to give you an update in the near future and possibly a face of the day!

Until then... God bless

Remmy x

No comments:

Post a Comment