Wednesday 30 April 2014

Brushes

Hey Lovies, 

So the love I have for makeup had made me want to spend money lavishly which included considering spending LOTS of money for expensive branded brushes. I always believed that if you skimp on price you will definitely be skimping on quality.

Boy was I wrong when it comes to these brushes. I found out about these brushes from a friend who directed me to a blog (I can't for the life of me find the post) where the babe was talking about the Ebay version on these brushes. Seeing as I did not have an Ebay account, I hauled myself to Amazon to find the equivalent and lo & behold I found em! and for £13 may I say they are a bloody bargain. So soft, sturdy and quite frankly GREAT!


Original Packaging

10 Brushes

5 Blending/Buffing Brushes

5 Large Foundation/Blusher Brushes

Remmy x

No comments:

Post a Comment