Saturday 26 April 2014

It's not just a GRAZE...

Hey lovies, 

I am a strong believer that beauty is not just an outward situation but also an internal thing! 

So with that in mind most of you would know that I am a big fan of food! Actually not even fan but biggest groupie when it comes to food!  If I am not fully eating a meal, then I am snacking on something. 
So recently I decided to trade in the crisps and biscuits for more healthier options.

This is where the Graze Box comes in!

The Graze box is a weekly subscription box delivered by post that contains 4 different snacking items that are individually wrapped and extremely delicious if I was to be totally honest!

What I love  about the box is they take nut allergies into consideration. They great thing is that it operates on a rating system: bin, like & love.

"When you first sign up, everything in our range will be marked as 'try', so it's really important that you go through our range and let us know what you 'like' or 'love', and 'bin'anything you don't want to receive." - Graze Website

This I found to be amazing as I absolutly HATE dark chocolate so I was able to eliminate all of the dark chocolate items from the get go so I know I would not have to deal with receiving them.









To get your 1st, 5th and 10th box free just click the link below and subscribe to give it a try! You can cancel at anytime but trust me when I say that you will probably love it as I do!
https://www.graze.com/uk/p/REMMYJ43U

Remmy x

No comments:

Post a Comment