Wednesday 10 June 2015

I NEED A MASSAGE...

One thing that I recently done was took a trip to the spa with mumsy and we absolutely loved it, especially the massages. We both had a back, neck and shoulder massage as well as a luxury facial. I cannot lie we were spoilt that day.

Which brings me to the point of this post... I WANT another massage.

Now I am not going to lie and make it seem like it was cheap but it's certainly doable. I tend to get really bad joint pains and found that massages work wonders in helping to relieve the pain. With that said I decided to take a trip to my trusty Lush and see what they had to offer in terms of massage bars.

After a lovely chat with one of the super sweet associates I finally settled with the Pearl Massage Bar (images below).
This bar has sweet but delicate floral scent to it which I assume are the Lemon oil and Rose absolute in it.. As well as giving it the lovely smell rose absolute is also known for its moisturizing qualities. Couple that with the Shea butter you have a really nourishing bar. Not only that but the bar is also made with antioxidant Argan oil and sago bubbles to help boost circulation.

What i really like about this bar is the way it is really easy to work with, it melts easily in your hands and does not leave an annoying film on the skin. The only comma is that the pearls seem to fall out easily which can be annoying but apart from that I really enjoy using it.







3 comments:

  1. I was looking for articles on Full body massage in Dubai and I came across yours inspiring read. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that was random! Thank you for taking the time to read it :-) | BBR

      Delete
  2. Pearl Massage Bar sounds like it's worth trying at the very least. Just the hint of a lemon oil or rose is enough to make this an instant buy. It elevates the massage experience with those kinds of scents alone.

    Shanell Custer @ Sage Health and Wellness

    ReplyDelete