Sunday 24 May 2015

Origins Spot Treatment

Recently my skin has been going crazy and I had to find something to tame it. The reason for this overreaction is still unknown to me but something had to be done... and FAST!

I remembered from watching a few of my fave Youtubers that the Origins spot remover was mentioned a few times and decided to hunt it down. First of all I would like to state that this TINY 10ml bottle was £15!!! (Dashes small side-eye at Origins). 

Besides the extortion which is the price, this is actually a really good product. I used it when I noticed there were a few spots trying to form. After cleansing my face I applied the product using a cotton bud directly on the spot and went to bed. By the next morning the size and redness had decreased considerably and was gone within a couple of days with regular use. 

Yes the price is a little steep for how much you get but in all honesty it will last a very long time as only a drop (literally) is needed.

The product contains Salicylic Acid which we know does a number on blemishes, the Caffeine calms the skin and the Red Algae helps to reduce the redness. This I would say is good for all skin types but will suggest those with particularly sensitive skin should use it sparingly.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great product indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yep it has been doing well so far... We shall see though if it is long lasting!

      Delete