Wednesday 12 March 2014

Lorde X MAC Collaboration...

Hey Lovies,

2013 was a good year for MAC collaborations, from the all so infamous Rihanna collections to the Archie collections! It was surely a busy year. 
But there is more... News has gone round that there is a collection coming out in June that the wonderful Lorde is involved in. 

I for one LOVE her seriously vampy looks so hearing that the singer is partnering with Mac Cosmetics for a limited edition collection really made me smile.
I am sure the line would have some punk like lippies with some dark and daring nail polishes.

Very different from the oranges and yellows that come with spring/summer collections that we are used to.
I'm sure the collection would be amazing and I cannot wait till it comes out.



Remmy x





No comments:

Post a Comment